To provide administrative support to the HR team in all areas of the HR function.
• Provide overall administrative support to HR team to include administration, processing and filing of employee and department paperwork.
• Responsible for creation of all New Hire Paperwork, Termination Paperwork and packets
• Responsible for creation of Benefits packets and assisting HR Manager with benefits matters
• Daily processing of New Hires, Transfers and Terminations in the Payroll system to include completion of paperwork and data entry as well as obtaining required signatures from management
• Assist in recruitment process with job posting, background checks and candidate paperwork
• Administration of Rideshare Incentive Program to include compliance with AQMD surveys
• Administration of Employee Service Award Program
• Assist HR Manager with benefits administration and the Open Enrollment process
• Assist HR Generalist with Employee Events Committee
• Responsible for administering VOE and EDD claims
• Processing of all e-request billing and payment of HR vendor invoices
• Administration of Benefits Billing on monthly basis and provide benefits backup to HR Manager
• Management of Supply Ordering for HR department
• Filing and mail delivery
• Manage relationship with FileKeepers for document storage, retrieval and destruction
• Assist team in coordination of Wellness Fairs, Special projects and Company- wide events
• Responsible for upkeep of Employee postings at Panabar
• Assistance with HR projects as required
• Additional duties as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience to include prior experience in an HR Coordinator or Administrator role
• Prior experience with HR data entry into payroll and HR systems
• HR Background in benefits, HR administration and recruitment preferred
• Strong customer service focus
• Results-Oriented, Detail Oriented and Deadline focused
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the organization
• Prior experience in media, entertainment or technology organizations preferred
• Ability to be flexible and thrive in a constantly-changing work environment, with changing priorities
• BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field, preferred
• Knowledge of Federal and State employment law and process
• Proficiency with systems to include capability to manage data and run reports
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about the building to other departments.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery.
• Must be able to move items weighing up to 15 lbs and occasionally 35 lbs.
Please submit resume in PDF format to [email protected].
Please no calls or drop offs.
It is the policy of Panavision to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable State and Federal law.