This individual will ensure that equipment in the Storeroom is Ready-to-Rent, inventory accuracy is maintained, and will prepare equipment for Prep based upon pull lists.
• Liaises with customers and all internal departments in order to deliver the highest customer service and quality.
• Will perform cycle counts on a routine basis to ensure inventory accuracy, and will ensure that equipment (including case) is Ready-to-Rent.
• Will identify items missing from cases and reject or rectify, and pull gear for all customer orders.
• Continuously looks for ways to improve the process to drive efficiencies and better serve the customer needs.
• Adheres to the processes and procedures of The Panavision Way.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated Team player with the ability to work on own initiative, and a high degree of accountability for self and others;
• Ability to manage multiple priorities;
• Knowledge of Panavision products and services a plus;
• Proactive in gaining and maintaining service and technical knowledge/skill on all PV offered equipment;
• Outstanding customer service orientation; willing to go the extra mile for both internal and external customers. Exhibits initiative on all client or equipment related issues and has great sense of urgency;
• Able to work and maintain effectiveness under pressure, within tight deadlines and changing priorities;
• Good understanding of PC operating systems and ability to learn proprietary rental software;
• Thorough, outstanding follow through and attention to detail. Highly organized and able to prioritize work load;
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal and oral communication skills;
• Builds and maintains effective team relationships. Understanding and appreciation for rental process and their role in it. Works effectively within their own department and with supporting departments to meet customer needs;
• Flexible in approach to work and assignments. Able to adapt to changing situations and priorities seamlessly.
Health & Safety Requirements:
• Safe handling of solvents and other chemicals
• Safe handling of sharp and other potentially dangerous equipment
• Safe manual lifting techniques
• Enforcement and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) if required
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position regularly requires long hours and some weekend work.
If interested, please submit resume in PDF format to [email protected]
Please no calls or drop offs.
It is the policy of Panavision to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable State and Federal law.