- Light Iron
- Full Time
Date Listed: March 25, 2022
The fundamental role of the Producer will be to oversee the successful execution of long and short-form Episodic and Feature Film projects from conform to final picture delivery. The Producer will collaborate with the Producers, Operations, Business Development and Creative staff to customize and adjust workflows to deliver quality projects within strict deadlines and budgets.
- Supervise and coordinate conform, data I/O, color correction, and final deliverables for multiple projects
- Work closely with the producing and coordinating teams as well as operations to make sure all schedules and work orders are accurate
- Track and communicate progress. Estimate and actualize reports for studio and production personnel
- Build and maintain relationships with producers, directors, cinematographers, editors, and other client contacts to help source and close new projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and team-based environment
- Strong writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious, excellent managerial and multi-tasking skills
- Five years’ experience in a similar post production environment
- Strong understanding of feature film, broadcast and production practices, techniques, and definitions such as ProRes and DNX codecs as well as tape and file formats, end to end finishing workflows
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Out-of-state and overnight travel is possible.
Req ID: 1445