Date Listed: May 22, 2022
Panalux offers the world of film, television and media production the very best in lighting rental equipment and associated facilities.
Created specifically to cater to the exacting needs of the global entertainment industry, the Panalux service is unrivalled in its ability to provide creative solutions to the full spectrum of production types, regardless of size or genre
We are currently recruiting for an Electronics Technician who will assist Panalux in developing its position as an industry leader
To service, repair, refurbish and/or manufacture equipment to the required standards of safety, functionality and presentation in the shortest possible timescales. To work following departmental processes/procedures in an effective, efficient and productive manner with the minimum of direct supervision.
- Degree or completed coursework in engineering or electronics.
- A Relevant certificate or license may be required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Passion for Electronics.
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback.
Working for Panalux is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
We offer a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment in which individual contributions are valued and development is encouraged. UK colleagues also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits such as up to 27 days annual leave.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!