- Woodland Hills
- Full Time
Date Listed: March 01, 2022
The Facilities Technician provides maintenance support during the day and possible evening hours or weekends. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual that can look for and mitigate problems within the facility. The candidate must be able to provide minor repairs and be able to manage larger projects. The candidate must have exceptional internal customer service skills and able to communicate effectively.
- Daily checks and address any maintenance needs
- Assists and coordinates larger facility maintenance projects
- Light Janitorial needs during the day
- Painting and drywall
- Hanging and assembling décor
- Able to drive a Forklift
- May be required to go on “runs” for various departments
- Additional duties may be assigned
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, light electrical, light HVAC systems
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a highly active environment
- Organization and problem-solving skills
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position works standard business hours but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Req ID: 1422