Technical and Product Support
Date Listed: May 25, 2022
Panalux offers the world of film, television and media production the very best in lighting rental equipment and associated facilities.
Created specifically to cater to the exacting needs of the global entertainment industry, the Panalux service is unrivalled in its ability to provide creative solutions to the full spectrum of production types, regardless of size or genre.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Technical and Product Support.
- To provide support to all departments so as to ensure the maintenance and improvement of the technical standards of the Panalux inventory.
- To provide technical support to Rentals, as requested by Tech Support Tickets, in relation to customer requirements.
- To provide technical support to operations and equipment preparation staff to ensure the maintenance of equipment and test systems to required Panalux standards.
- To provide technical support and product expertise to customers and develop and maintain relationships with: specifiers, DOPs, Gaffers and lighting crew
- To provide technical support to Asset control Dept. inc. barcoding for the release into inventory of existing rate card items and new items providing key information for the database and photographs for the system.
- Previous experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar development role
- The ideal candidate will have a technical understanding of lighting products
- Strong customer service, relationship management and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve key deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Office and Excel
Working for Panalux is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
We offer a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment in which individual contributions are valued and development is encouraged. UK colleagues also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits such as up to 27 days annual leave.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!