Equipment Resource Coordinator
- Full Time
Date Listed: June 08, 2022
Panavision is the world-class provider of end-to-end solutions that power the creative vision of filmmakers. Panavision’s comprehensive offerings include unparalleled optics, proprietary camera and lighting systems, and state-of-the-art post production services.
Panavision UK is currently recruiting for an Equipment Resource Coordinator for its Inventory Department based in Greenford, London
The Equipment Resource Coordinator Role
- To update and maintain rental scheduling boards.
- To work in conjunction with rental, marketing and prep departments to ensure equipment availability.
- Liaison for other Panavision offices actioning equipment requests and enquiries.
The Equipment Resource Coordinator Requirements
- To have good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Willingness to learn Panavision’s stock control inventory system
- To possess the ability to build strong relationships with the Sales & Rental Teams as well as with the external clients
- Experience in the lighting industry would be an advantage, though not essential.
- Experience with stock control systems would be an advantage.
What we offer
Working for Panavision UK is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
We offer a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment in which individual contributions are valued and development is encouraged. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits such as up to 27 days annual leave.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV to [email protected]